Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas Bear


Hello! Was going thru my bin of already colored images an found this little guy. My coloring has improved a bit since he was colored (at least I think it has?!!) but still think he was worth using. He is from The Angel Company which is no longer in business nit sure what his name was though? I added some nail heads to the tree an stickles to the star. I am definitely a "Teddy" person. Over the years I have collected the Cherished Teddies figurines and the Boyd's Bears stuffed bears an a few of their figurines also.......back when they were still a local company to my area.....not so much anymore now that they "sold out" to the C word! The challenges I'm entering are listed below. Thanks for stopping by if all goes well I may even have a 2nd card/post today!!

 ~ Challenges ~
Mojo Monday Sketch ~ Sketch #473
Beccy's Place ~ A Month of Holiday Cards (Polka Dots)
As You Like It Challenge ~ Teddies or Fairies

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Janice, you did a great job designing your card. I love the polka dot background mixed with the deep red card stock. The image you used is so cute and you did a wonderful job with the colouring. I like the addition of the metallic "baubles" on the little tree. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...what a cute bear! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It this week xoxoxo

JoAnn said...

Love your card with that cute bear image. Love the green dotted paper and red accents. Great card.